Apr 6, 2022
Tess Connolly LCSW talks with
Tracy Hoth who is a professional organizer and certified life
coach about decluttering and
how we get organized with our tweens and teens.
- Tracy tells us about her background and the
work that she does within her business.
- Tess and Tracy talk about how we get started
with implementing organization with our tweens and teens and the
importance of mindset.
- Tracy offers you some language to use when
talking to our tweens and teens about organizing spaces in our
- Tess and Tracy talk about rewards that can come
with the task of organizing their bedrooms and how they can help
accomplish the end goal.
- Tracy talks through the five steps that she
uses when facing an area that needs organizing. (Sort, Purge,
Assign homes, Set limits and Maintain)
- Tracy talks about how we deal with items that
your children or you want to keep and how we tackle this
- Tess and Tracy talk about habit stacking to
help maintain organization with our tweens and
- Tracy talks about discussing with your children
the obstacles that they feel they may face when taking time to
organize spaces in our homes and how we tackle these before we
start to organize, to help with the process.
- Tracy is most grateful for her healthy
- QUICK START GUIDE to get
organized for life
Sign up for the Tech Reset
⭐️Join MKF weekly Parenting Journal
Journal (Get ready for
lessons, podcast leads, offers for parents and ways to win free
parent coaching or masterclasses)
📧Connect with Therese (Tess) Connolly, LCSW, CCC
Need 1:1 Support? Book right here to connect with Tess for a 20
minute FREE “Parent Reset” session:
💫Want support from other parents in an authentic
community? Get on the
Parenting Reset Membership Waitlist here: The Parenting Reset Membership
Openings are available right now!🙌